LAKE BROCKMAN ADVENTURE CAMP
We’re going back! November 2022! Dogs Welcome!
Lake Brockman, also known as Logue Brook Dam is a dog friendly campsite approximate 2 hour’s drive from Perth and 15 minutes from the Town of Harvey. Nestled in the state park, this picturesque campsite hugs crystal clear water (the dam) popular with water sports enthusiasts from skiing, stand up paddle boarding to trout and marron fishing!
The camp is well facilitated with very spacious sites, hot showers, camp kitchen, BBQ’s, the “all important” camp fire pit – we’ll provide the marshmallows!
This weekend is packed with value! Water skiing, wakeboarding, biscuit ride, paddle boarding, bush walking, bring your bike! No previous SUP experience required. We will teach you and supervise your paddle sessions over the weekend.
Sausage sizzle and salad + glass of bubbles provided on your first evening!
Bookings are limited and the sites go quickly. Cut off date 1st OCTOBER 2022 BOOK HERE.
The Package Includes
- Powered tent site accommodation for 3 nights
- Qualified SUP Instructors and Assistants
- PUPS ON SUPS – Learn to SUP with your dog!
- Paddle boards for your use for the duration of the weekend
- Water skiing, wake boarding, biscuit ride
- Nature walks
- Lake Plunge Challenge
- Twilight Paddle
- Light Friday evening supper
- Marshmallows for the campfire (depending on campfire rules)
- Leisure time, siesta, read a book!
- Photos/ mementos or your experience!
** Please note that unforeseen weather conditions may be unsuitable for some planned activities.
Optional Extras (not included in package)
Bike riding at your own leisure/risk
- Ablutions/ hot showers
- Camp kitchen
- Gas BBQ’s
- Powered tent sites
- Café providing basic meals and great coffee & cake
- Fire Pits
- Laundry Room
Stuff you need to know!
- Arrange your own transportation to and from Lake Brockman
- BYO Tent, caravan, bedding, camping chairs, esky, torch etc.
- BYO Paddle board or use one of ours included in the price – Limited boards available
- Resilience required. We don’t know what mother nature has in store.
- Activities require moderate fitness. It is NOT mandatory to participate in planned activities.
- BYO food except Friday evening.
- A full comprehensive email outlining the itinerary, logistics, house-keeping and safety will be sent to you upon booking your spot.
- The camp grounds can be rock hard so strong pegs required. The campsite has drills for our use if required.
Serious stuff you need to know about bringing your dog!
- If your dog is not trained or socialised, please consider whether this will be a suitable activity for you both. The organisers reserve the right to remove any person/s and their dog from site who displays aggressive behaviour or who does not follow the campsite rules.
- Life jackets are mandatory for dogs 10kgs and under and highly recommended for all dogs.
- All owners are fully and solely responsible for their dogs including picking up poo!
- Dogs must be on lead in the campsite at all times.
- Barking dogs must be controlled at night in consideration of other park users.
- Dogs are not permitted in the camp kitchen.
- You participate in activities at your own risk
- You must read the T&C’s attached to you ticket.