SUP TONIC CAMP – MOORE RIVER!
Who doesn’t love a road trip!
One of our favourite goto “SUP” destinations is Moore River just over 1 hour’s drive from Perth where the ocean meets the estuary. We love this place! It’s a little gem!!
This will be a wonderful opportunity for those who are just dipping their toe into camping life. Situated right on the doorstep of the Moore River Estuary, Guilderton Caravan Park is well facilitated with hot showers, spacious camp kitchen, gas BBQ’s and features amazing views of the river mouth and ocean! If you love simplicity and getting back to basics while keeping busy with nature, this is the place to be!
The aim of this trip is to disconnect from our stressful lives, work as a team and have a heap of fun along the way. Activities include stand up paddle boarding, nature walks, reflexology sessions, an ocean plunge challenge, sand dune rides and social meal times. We’ll be helping each other pitch tents so first time campers are encouraged to come along! We want you to feel GREAT and enjoy the warm, friendly “SUP TONIC” way of doing things!
For your convenience, Friday evening supper, breakfast FEAST each morning and basic snacks are also included in this package! All you need to bring is meat for Saturday’s evening BBQ and any special dietary requirements you may have (please contact us to discuss). We know short weekend breaks can sometimes be hectic! Let us take that away so you have more time to enjoy your getaway!
BYO BOARD or hire one of ours!
If you’re unsure about your level of SUP ability or fitness for this trip we are offering 3 FREE SUPERVISED SUP HIRE SESSIONS for every booking!
Before your return to Perth, you may wish to finish the weekend with some further exploration of the region as there is plenty more to see and do!
Please read below for details and call Maree on 0499 973 995 for more info!
The Package Includes
- 3 free SUP hire sessions to use before your trip (value $90)
- Powered tent site accommodation for 2 nights and assistance to pitch your tent
- 6km one-way Guided Sup tour including board logistics
- Night SUP if conditions are suitable
- Paddle boards for your use for the duration of the weekend or BYO board
- Sand dune rides if weather is suitable
- Guided nature walks with “Follow Me” Tim Mulford!
- Reflexology provided by Annmarie Pankhurst (by donation)
- Ocean Plunge Challenge
- Old fashioned board games & lawn activities (Boules & Jenga, Quoits)
- Friday evening supper (soups and sides)
- Full communal breakfast feast each morning. Everyone pitches in to cook & serve.
- Light snacks, afternoon tea provisions
- Donated yarn from “It’s Hip To be Square” for charity crochet project work.
- Free siesta/ relaxation time
- Qualified SUP instructors and volunteers
- Photos/ mementos of your experience!
** Please note that unforeseen weather conditions may be unsuitable for some planned activities.
- Ablutions/ hot showers
- Camp kitchen
- Gas BBQ’s
- Powered tent sites
- Café (opening hours TBC)
- Laundry Room
Important stuff you need to know!
- Dates: 11th – 13th June 2021 (Fri – Sun). Check in 11.00 am Friday Morning.
- You are required to arrange your own transportation to and from Guilderton.
- BYO tent, bedding, camping chairs, esky, torch, crockery (plates, cutlery, mugs etc)
- Tent sites are powered.
- Arrival time is from 11.00 am Friday 11th Jun onwards. Please try to arrive before 7.00 pm
- Warm and wet weather gear may be required.
- VERY IMPORTANT! Competent Paddle boarding experience essential, in particular – windy conditions. Not sure? Please ask us! There is time to learn before the trip.
- BYO Paddle board or use one of our very stable boards included in the price!
- Some resilience required. We don’t know what mother nature has in store!
- The activities require moderate fitness, eg, 5km walk within 1 hour. It is NOT mandatory to participate in planned activities.
- Guilderton Caravan Park does not allow dogs or camp fires at any time.
- Only one (1) vehicle is permitted on each tent site. There is an overflow parking area for extra vehicles.
- The café/ restaurant may not be open during off peak season – TBA.
- Full hot & cold communal breakfast is provided. Our group is expected to pitch in to prepare meals.
- We may not cater to your dietary requirements. Please contact us to discuss.
- You’ll need to provide your own supper/ meat for Sat evening BBQ.
- If weather is unsuitable for all of the stand-up paddle boarding sessions, we will offer our camping crew a complimentary exclusive session back in Perth.
- The paddle board session will NOT be cancelled due to rain or light – moderate wind.
- A full comprehensive email outlining the itinerary, logistics, house-keeping and safety will be sent to you upon payment confirmation of your spot.
Cancellation Policy (Guilderton Caravan Park & SUP Tonic Australia)
Once the sites are booked, they are non-refundable with exception of the following.
- 30 days’ notice prior to booking date less 15% admin fee.
- The event is cancelled by SUP Tonic Australia.
- $55.00 cancellation fee applies for 3 days’ or more notice in advance.
- $0.00 refund given for 3 days or less notice.
- In the event of a COVID 19 lockdown the Park will refund in full.
$300 p/p per site Non-Members.
$560 for shared site accommodation (2 people).
$255 p/p per site Members.
$470 for shared site accommodation (2 people) Members.
** Please note that only one (1) vehicle is permitted on each tent site. There is an overflow parking area for extra vehicles.
BECOME A SUP TONIC MEMBER FOR GREAT DISCOUNTS. FIND OUT MORE